Dando 1500 LHR Track Mounted
Mounted on a purpose built crawler chassis with rubber tracks, the Dando 1500 LHR is a fully featured shell and auger rig with the manoeuvrability of a mini-crawler. Compact, flexible and capable of fitting through a standard doorway, this unique type of rig comes equipped with a silent engine pack and has a pullback capacity of 1500kg.
Using the umbilical remote control panel the machine can be easily tracked through tight spaces over difficult terrain; it can also be tracked in a straight line with the mast erect. Ideal for working indoors where headroom is limited, the D1500’s height-adjustable mast can be set at four different positions allowing the operator to adapt the rig to the job in hand.
- One complete and compact collapsible unit with detachable legs.
- Can be deployed within its own footprint
- Umbilical remote control for tracking of the rig.
- Possible to track the rig while the mast is erect.
- Twin mast hydraulic raising rams.
- Single ram mast serrated foot dump.
- Adjustable mast height. This can be set at 3, 3.5, 4 or 4.5 metres high.
- Equipped with a Hatz silent engine.
- Transit bar for keeping mast legs compact when rig is being transported.
- Removable foot brake
Engine Type (drilling functions) = Hatz 1D81C
Power = 8.1 Kw @ 2250rpm 11bhp
Output Torque = 33 Nm @ 2250rpm
Max Derrick SWL = 4000kg
Winch Single Line Pull = 1500kg
Track Width = 780mm
Base Unit = 1470mm
Base Unit Low Mast = 3000 (height below sheave); 3325 (above sheave)
Base Unit Lower-Mid Mast = 3500 (height below sheave); 3825 (above sheave)
Base Unit Higher-Mid Mast = 4000 (height below sheave); 4325 (above sheave)
Base Unit High Mast = 4500 (height below sheave); 4825 (above sheave)
Overall Rig Weight = 1462
Tracks Only = 510
Mast Unit Only = 352
Track & Base Unit Only = 1110
Drilling Depths And Diameters:
4 Inches (100mm) = 46 metres (150 feet)
6 Inches (150mm) = 26 metres (85 feet)
8 Inches (200mm) = 20 metres (65 feet)
Tracking the Rig