Dando 1500 Shell and Auger Rig
With a height-adjustable telescopic mast, the collapsible Dando 1500 shell and auger rig can be positioned easily in limited space working areas allowing the operator to adapt the rig to the job in hand.
Detachable wheels provide increased mobility of the base unit and can be removed as required. The rig’s powerful Hatz silent pack engine provides reliability, easy servicing and noise reduction, along with a tried and tested hoisting assembly with mechanical clutch and brake. Also available as an option is a sampson post with electric mast raising winch. The Dando 1500 is also available mounted on tracks.
|Engine Type||Hatz 1D81C|
|Power||8.1Kw @ 2250rpm 11bhp|
|Output Torque||33Nm @ 2250rpm|
|Max Derrick Swl||4000kg|
|Winch Single Line Pull||1500kg|
|Options||Sampson post with electric mast raising winch|
|4 Inches (100mm)||46 metres (150 feet)|
|6 Inches (150mm)||26 metres (85 feet)|
|8 Inches (200mm)||20 metres (65 feet)|
* Depths stated are theoretical and based on 100% capacity of the machine. Depths achieved will depend on variables including ground conditions and capability of crew operating the machine.
- Silent engine pack
- Improved winch guarding
- U4 (U100) and SPT
- Adjustable height
- Able to operate in tight spaces of restricted headroom
- Electric mast raising winch
- Detachable wheels for increased mobility of the base unit
- Emergency stop button
- Tough and long lasting- built to last for decades.
- Tooling- rig packages can be supplied with a full range of tools including bits,casing, rods etc. All packages are tailored to suit your needs.
- Training – training is available from experienced Dando engineers.