Dando 1500 Track Mounted Shell and Auger Rig
The Dando 1500 LHR is a fully featured shell and auger rig with the manoeuvrability of a mini-crawler.
Mounted on a purpose built crawler chassis with rubber tracks the Dando 1500 LHR is compact, flexible and capable of fitting through a standard doorway. This unique type of rig comes equipped with a silent engine pack and has a pullback capacity of 1500kg.
Using the umbilical remote control panel the machine can be easily tracked through tight spaces over difficult terrain; it can also be tracked in a straight line with the mast erect. Ideal for working indoors where headroom is limited, the D1500’s height-adjustable mast can be set at four different positions allowing the operator to adapt the rig to the job in hand.
|Engine Type (drilling functions)||Hatz 1D81C|
|Power||8.1Kw @ 2250rpm 11bhp|
|Output Torque||33Nm @ 2250rpm|
|Max Derrick SWL||4000kg|
|Winch Single Line Pull||1500kg|
|4 Inches (100mm)||46 metres (150 feet)|
|6 Inches (150mm)||26 metres (85 feet)|
|8 Inches (200mm)||20 metres (65 feet)|
* Depths stated are theoretical and based on 100% capacity of the machine. Depths achieved will depend on variables including ground conditions and capability of crew operating the machine.
- One complete and compact collapsible unit with detachable legs.
- Can be deployed within its own footprint
- Umbilical remote control for tracking of the rig.
- Possible to track the rig while the mast is erect.
- Twin mast hydraulic raising rams.
- Single ram mast serrated foot dump.
- Adjustable mast height. Can be set at 3, 3.5, 4 or 4.5 metres high.
- Equipped with a Hatz silent engine.
- Transit bar for keeping mast legs compact when rig is being transported.
- Removable foot brake