Dando 2500 Shell and Auger Rig
With a single line pull capacity of 2500kg, the Dando 2500 shell and auger rig provides for both sampling and common geotechnical tests such as SPT.
The rig comes with a host of safety features, including the economical and operationally safe Hatz soundproof engine. Fitted with a towing attachment and wheels, the Dando 2500 can be towed behind a 4 x 4 vehicle or light truck
|Engine Type||Hatz 2L41C. Engine has a 2:1 gearbox fitted|
|Power||19.3Kw (25.9bhp) @ 1870rpm|
|Output Torque||100Nm @ 1870rpm|
|Max Derrick SWL||7500kg|
|Winch Single Line Pull||2500kg|
|6 Inches (150mm)||60m|
|8 Inches (203mm)||40m|
* Depths stated are theoretical and based on 100% capacity of the machine. Depths achieved will depend on variables including ground conditions and capability of crew operating the machine.
- Silent engine pack
- Powerful clutch
- Winch guarding
- Electric mast raising system
- Emergency stop button
- U4 (U100) and SPT
- Simple to operate- good rates of production. Greater success in difficult, collapsing geological conditions.
- Tough and long lasting
- Tooling – rig packages can be supplied with a full range of tools including bits,casing, rods etc. All packages are tailored to suit your needs.
- Training – training is available from experienced Dando engineers.