Dando 4000 Shell and Auger Rig
The Dando 4000 shell and auger rig is a complete mobile drilling rig for operating percussion drilling tools and casing, sampling and testing equipment.
Featuring the economical and operationally safe Hatz soundproof engine, the Dando 4000 is the most powerful rig in the Dando shell and auger rig range with an impressive 4,000kg pullback capacity. Full clutch and winch guards are fitted as standard. The rig can be easily transportable by towing behind a 4 x 4 vehicle or light truck.
|Engine Type||Hatz 2L4C. Engine has a 3:1 gearbox fitted|
|Power||19.3Kw (25.9bhp) @ 1870rpm|
|Output Torque||100Nm @ 1870rpm|
|Max Derrick SWL||9000kg|
|Winch Single Line Pull||4000kg|
|6 Inches (150mm)||90 metres|
|8 Inches (203mm)||60 metres|
* Depths stated are theoretical and based on 100% capacity of the machine. Depths achieved will depend on variables including ground conditions and capability of crew operating the machine.
- Silent engine pack
- Powerful clutch
- Improved winch guarding
- Electric mast raising system
- Emergency stop button
- U4 (U100) and SPT
- Simple to operate- good rates of production. Greater success in difficult, collapsing geological conditions.
- Tough and long lasting
- Tooling – rig packages can be supplied with a full range of tools including bits,casing, rods etc. All packages are tailored to suit your needs.
- Training – training is available from experienced Dando engineers.