Dando Mule Track Carrier
The Dando Mule ATV-5 track carrier is a safe, powerful workhorse for moving tools, consumables and ancillary equipment around site.
With every drilling and construction operation there is a need to move equipment and materials across rough terrain in a safe and cost effective way. The design of the Dando Mule ATV5-RC track carrier allows it to be operated from distance by remote control and therefore ensuring the operator maintains an optimal view while tracking from a safe distance. The removal of the operator from within the vehicle also makes for a much lighter machine as well as having an increased pay load capacity – the machine is capable of carrying loads of up to 5000kg.
- Track laying highly manoeuvrable vehicle
- Turns within own length
- Can fit inside a standard shipping container
- Remote control operated, with manual and umbilical backup
- Maximum payload of 3 to 5 tonne, dependent upon specification
- Removable load beds in standard 3m and extended 3.6m lengths
- Specialist load bed configurations available (fuel bowser, pipe carrier, etc)
- Multiple track options
- Twin speed tracking
- Remote start & stop
- Height: 1.8m
- Width: 1.8m
- Length: 4.81m (standard load deck)