Dando Mule Track Carrier
With every drilling and construction operation there is a need to move equipment and materials across rough terrain in a safe and cost effective way.
The design of the Dando Mule ATV5-RC track carrier allows it to be operated from distance by remote control thus keeping the operator safe. The removal of the operator from within the vehicle makes for a much lighter machine as well as an increased pay load capacity- the machine is capable of carrying loads of up to 5000kg.
• Track laying highly manoeuvrable vehicle
• Turns within own length
• Sized to fit within a standard shipping container
• Remote control (with manual and umbilical backup)
• Maximum payload 3 to 5 ton dependent upon specification
• Removable load beds in standard 3m and extended 3.6m lengths
• Specialist load bed configurations available (fuel bowser, pipe carrier, etc)
• Multiple track options
• Twin speed tracking
• Remote start/ stop
Length: 4.81m (standard load deck)