Dando Duke Demonstrations
With units already sold across the UK, the Dando Duke cable percussion drilling has been out on the road a lot recently for customer demonstrations.
These include a talk in front of some of the UK’s largest civil engineering companies followed by a drilling demonstration for one of the world’s largest infrastructure companies, AECOM
If you would like to be added to the waiting list for UK Duke drilling demonstrations, please contact us on 01903 731312 or via the contact us page.
Features of Dando’s latest cable percussion drilling rig include:
- Ideal for site investigation, shallow water well drilling and mineral prospecting
- Trailer or track mounted
- Hydraulically operated telescopic mast allows for a very fast and easy setup
- Variety of mast heights should drilling be required in areas of restricted head room- Max working height of 5.5m; Min working height of 4m
- SPT hammer available as an option
- Pneumatically operated brake and clutch system
- 2 speed main free fall winch for impressive speed and pulling power
- Tooling winch to aid tool and equipment handling
- Hydraulically powered stabilisers for rig levelling on uneven terrain
- Hydraulic PTO (Power Take Off) to facilitate the quick connection of a variety of equipment incl. road breakers & casing jacks
For a full specification, please visit the Dando Duke Cable Percussion Rig page.